Please press the following links to access:
Covid Risk Assessment
COVID19 Catch-Up Premium
Letters to Parents
- Whole school letter to parents 14.09.2020
- How to wear a medical mask safely
- How to wear a non-medical fabric mask safely
- Year 11 self-isolation letter 21.9.20
- Whole school letter to parents Oct 2020
- School work support October 2020.docx
- Whole school letter to parents 05.11.2020
- Covid November 2020 general letter to parents – School Shop
- Winter FSM Letter, Dec 2020
- Whole school letter to parents December 2020
- Whole school letter to parents January 2021 arrangements
- Letter to parents, National Lockdown & Stay at home order, 05.01.21
- Year 11 Letter Jan 21
- Whole school letter to parents Friday 26th February 2021
- Whole school letter to parents Tuesday 2nd March 2021
Twice weekly COVID-19 testing at home for pupils
The government have directed schools to ask pupils to move to twice weekly, rapid COVID-19 testing at home. This is following their first three supervised tests on site at school.
Up to 1 in 3 people who have COVID-19 have no symptoms and could be spreading it without knowing. Getting into a regular habit of testing twice a week will help stop the virus spreading, keeping your family and friends safer.
We will be sending home COVID-19 testing kits with your child from week commencing March 15th.
We would like pupils to take a test every Sunday and Wednesday evening.
If your child has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, they should not take part in rapid testing at home.
School Transport from September 2020
The Council’s Passenger Transport Group have provided school transport guidance for the Covid-19 emergency and published this on the following webpage: https://shropshire.gov.uk/school-transport
- Accessing OneNote from your email_
- Accessing your onenote on computer or laptop through office 365
- Accessing your onenote on a phone or tablet
- Uploading work to one note using your phone