As one of Shropshire’s leading schools we aim to be one of the country’s top comprehensives, providing a transformative experience for all students, empowering them to reach their full academic potential, and equipping them to live successful and fulfilling adult lives.
What is our aim?
The Corbet school provides education in North Shropshire and wishes to develop confident, caring, enquiring individuals who are well prepared for the future and who become valued members of society. The whole school community is committed to fulfilling this aim in the following way:
- the pursuit of excellence
- equal opportunities for all
- the highest expectations of all achieving individual potential
- praising good effort and achievement
- high standards of behaviour and appearance
- providing opportunities for the professional development of staff
- harmonious working relationships within the school communities and with other agencies
- developing links with local, national, and international communities
- an attractive safe and happy environment
- a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum
- high quality teaching
- effective leadership and management.