The Corbet School needs to hold certain information in order to provide a safe and positive environment within which pupils can learn and develop. The school is committed to ensuring that the information is held securely, and that all processes and procedures comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.
This section of the web site holds copies of Policies, Notices, Forms and Procedures that relate to GDPR.
The School’s ‘Data Controller’ is Dr Jane Tinker
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The School’s ‘Data Protection Officer’ is Mr Keith Rendell
Contact email : email@example.com
Telephone : 01939 262001
The Data Protection Officer is the primary contact for any matters in school relating to GDPR.
Policies, Notices, Forms and Procedures
- Consent Form Pupils
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Privacy Form Registration Form
- Consent Form Pupils-Parent version
- Parent Privacy Notice
- Consent Form Staff
- Workforce Privacy Notice
- Data Breach Notification Policy & Procedure
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Data Protection Policy Schools
- Retention & Destruction Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy