The Corbet School has an excellent reputation for good behaviour. The OFSTED report (March 2017) said that ‘You have created an environment where pupils’ behaviour is excellent in lessons and around the school. This means that both teachers and pupils are very positive about school. Teachers feel able to concentrate fully on making sure that lessons are interesting and meet pupils’ needs, while pupils listen carefully to their teachers and work hard in lessons’.
Code of Conduct
Our behaviour expectations at our school, we expect:
- Good behaviour & respect for others
- Smart appearance
- Good organisation
- Respect for property
- Good attendance & punctuality
- To always try our best
- Equal opportunities
- To be safe.
At our school we will not tolerate:
- Smoking, drugs, alcohol abuse
- Vandalism or litter
- Swearing or rudeness
- Aggression, fighting or possession of an offensive weapon
- Poor behaviour & disruption to lessons
- Bullying & intimidation.