At The Corbet School, we are keen to connect with employer and Careers Programme providers and through collaboration, create meaningful encounters the world beyond our school gates. It is widely understood that the more encounters’ students have within the world of work, the less likely they are to become unemployed or not in education or training.
Our aim is to provide as many employer encounters as possible throughout our students’ school career at The Corbet School, working with employers to guide on our Careers Programme for the good of our local (and wider) community. Our Careers Programme is embedded throughout the school and is celebrated.
How can you help?
- Host a work experience placement (taking place late June/early July each academic year.
- Support our Careers Events through attendance, advice, resource/source materials.
- Visit The Corbet School as a ‘Guest Speaker’, in person or remotely.
- Run an online event open to our school community.
- Offer tours of your workplace both in person and virtually.
If you feel able to support the students of The Corbet School in any way, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01939 260296