Who will Receive Help?
- Parents/carers of children being assessed for a Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
- Parents/carers of Children with a statement converting to an EHCP.
- Parent/Carers of children with a statement converting to an EHCP.
- Parents/Carers of a young person with a learning difficulty assessment (139a) converting to an EHCP.
- Young people being assessed for an EHCP.
- Young People with a statement converting to an EHCP.
- Young People with a learning difficulty assessment (139a) converting to an EHCP.
What support will you receive?
- A named contact throughout the assessment and planning process.
- Support to help you understand the Local Offer and provide information about personal budgets.
- Parctical support regarding the information required for the EHCP.
- Help to ensure your views are reflected in the EHCP process.
- Support to complete a one page profile.
- Signposting to information, advice and support services across education, health and social care.
Call: 01952 457176
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Delivering Independent Support in Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin.
Telford and Wrekin CVS
Registered Charity Number: 702589