We are very disappointed not to be able to host our annual GCSE Certificates and Awards Evening for the class of 2020 due to Covid-19 restrictions. This is always a great evening to celebrate success and wish the year group a fond farewell. We are very frustrated not to be able to host this event for this particular group of pupils. This year, it is necessary for each ex-pupil to collect their GCSE certificates and awards where relevant in person from the school.
The arrangements for collection are as follows:
- Only ex-pupils are permitted to collect their documents
- Collection is only available on Tuesday 15th December 2020
- Arrive exclusively between any of the following times:
- 9am – 10am
- 30am – 12.30pm
- 30pm – 5.30pm
- Report to the school reception and observe social distancing
- Hand sanitise on entering the building
- Wear a face mask whilst on the school site
- Sign to confirm receipt of documents
- Please do not park on the school carpark as we have very little parking capacity
In line with the archiving policy, certificates not collected will be securely retained in school for 12 months and then confidentially destroyed. Exam boards do not reissue certificates as a rule; Individuals will be required to apply directly to exam boards for statements of grades and pay the appropriate fee where relevant.
Should you require any further information, please email email@example.com.
Mr G Simms
Assistant Head – Teaching & Learning